Terms & Conditions
By completing a purchase buyer acknowledges/agrees to the terms listed herein.
- No refunds, cancellations, returns or exchanges.
- All items in the shop are vintage and as such have signs of age.
- We ship internationally, please see below for more detail.
- Prices quoted are in Euros. An exchange calculator can be found at oanda.com (for estimation purposes only)
- While we make every effort to photograph and describe items, there may be imperfections not readily visible. If this is a concern, please consider prior to ordering.
*To receive advanced notice of new additions to the shop subscribe to the shop update list*
Shipping—also applies to French/European buyers
Order and shipping process
- ALL orders are processed & packed the week following purchase. For delivery purposes our week ends on Friday evening. Saturday/Sunday orders process with the following week’s purchases.
- Packages are delivered in a batch to the post office each Saturday morning. ] Postal processing begins on Monday & a report of tracking numbers is emailed to us during the week.
- Upon receipt of tracking (if applicable-see below) report, each number is entered in to the applicable order’s file and the number/tracking instructions are sent via automated email to the buyer.
Please add our email address – email@example.com – to your contacts to ensure automated email are not blocked by your email provider.
Shipping classes, tracking and insurance
- Shipping class of Standard or Priority is noted during check out. Tracking is included for priority shipping.
For standard shipping, tracking numbers can be purchased directly on the the shop’s site.
- We pack for security during shipment, but can not guarantee the safety of items once en route.
- We are not liable for damage during transit on non insured items. NOTE–Refunds are not available on non insured items.
- Insurance is not included in shipping rate quoted but can be purchased by emailing us after checkout.
- Standard delivery averages 3-6 weeks from order, but can vary due to factors such as holidays and customs clearance time.
- Delivery times are not under the control of nor are they the seller’s responsibility.
- For clients with tracking on shipments, numbers will be added to the order detail once received from the post office. An automated email will be generated and delivered to the client email address added during checkout.
- Updates for deliveries can be obtained from the French LaPoste website by entering the tracking number (if applicable-SEE Shipping Process above) under the SUIVRE option. Shipping updates are not generated by the shop’s site.
- Due to the number of agencies involved during transit, updates can take up to 72 hours to appear on the site.
- Assistance with translation of information returned in French can be found here.
World Wide Delivery
- We ship internationally. Shipping rates are broken down by region and French postal rates are broken down in weight tiers.
- Items are sent from France via French postal service, unless otherwise stated or arranged by the purchaser.
- If you would like an item insured, sent priority delivery let us know. E-mail after completion of the purchase for the difference in rate.
- Mail rush during holidays and French vacations ( mid July – end of August ) often cause delivery times to exceed norm.
*Please order accordingly for holiday purchases*